RISK ADVISORY SERVICES
With the landscape of economics and business undergoing constant transformational change, major sectors are beginning to take on the disruption challenge. These continuous policy reforms create challenges, but they also present new opportunities to businesses.
NMAH dives in to meet this uncertainty head-on and become the client’s trusted partner. We help you weather turbulent times as well as calm periods so your business can maintain its forward momentum and thrive in today’s dynamic environment.
Our Advisory Services Team, full of experienced professionals, is armed with a deep understanding of market dynamics and demand, and is driven to find and provide the perfect solution in every situation. We work to deliver value, and assist clients in sustaining their businesses while propelling them towards smart growth and expansion.
Diagnostic review of processes
- Comprehensive review of the existing processes ( manual and system ) and identifying the gaps.
- Mapping areas that would need detailed study to add value to the organization.
Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Detailed flowcharts for each function are developed.
- Step-wise description of each process within the function is captured in the SOP.
- Identifying the risks associated with the function and mapping the same with key Risk Mitigating solutions.
- Preparing of Risk Governance Matrix.
Capex review and reporting
- Comparison of Budget with the Actual Spend.
- Verification of all supporting documents that form a backup for the Actual Spend.
- Physical verification of assets.
- Preparation of Fixed Asset Register (FAR).
Internal Management Audit
- Preparation of audit schedule based on scope of work, finalized by management.
- Detailed analytical review of each process.
- Discussion of the gaps at various user levels before presenting to the management.
- Quarterly discussion with management of important observations.
- Regular follow-up conducted with the user to ensure implementation of accepted suggestions.
- Review of compliance with various regulations from time to time, as applicable to the entity.
- Review of the Risk Governance Matrix of each process.
- Review of the software used in the organization in relation to the process.
- Study of data flow from start to end.
- Review of system security features.
- Review of the risks and controls within and outside the system.