NMAH believes in curating excellence. We constantly seek to have a team of sincere, dedicated and driven professionals with high standards. But equally, we believe excellence need not be innate, and may be nurtured and achieved in anyone with the right mindset, working in the right environment.
At NMAH, we aim to provide just such an environment. Working with us, you will be exposed to rich and varied work experiences with the assurance of security and the promise of growth. We strive to create ample opportunities for self-development and, combined with our valuable skills-training and indispensable work-life balance, prepare the perfect platform for professional progress.
Reporting Manager: Partner
Purpose of the Job: Responsible for compilation of monthly GST returns, monitoring and follow-up for GST compliance.
- To manage teams of 15 or more people
- Technically advise the client for regular indirect tax query
- Coordination with clients and local associates for GST Compliance
- Preparation and verification of computation of tax liabilities of the clients on periodic basis and coordination with clients for payment of the same. Ensuring payment of Tax liability within prescribed time under Finance Act
- Preparation and verification of periodic tax returns of all clients and ensure filing of the same within prescribed due dates under the Finance Act
- Independently handling department audits of the clients and handling the litigation matter upto tribunal level.
- Drafting of opinions/advise note and reply to show cause notices.
- Preparation of Facts of Case and Grounds of appeals for filing various appeals
- Ability to handle team of junior staff including article trainees
- Focus on achieving desired output on each assignment in specified timelines
- To keep repository of various case laws, statutory changes